Airbrushing Fingernails How To
Airbrush fingernails how to covers in detail the basic’s of airbrushing designs on fingernails.
By Jules Parkin who airbrushes fingernail professionally in England.
Ok I thought I’d dig out one of my old step by step nail tutorials to show how I got this design. Hope you like………
1) Firstly the nail has to be coated with a clear base coat of nail polish.
2) After spraying a fine layer of white over the nail, colour fade from blue to white.
3) By tearing some tissue paper use it as a stencil to airbrush in whispy clouds with white.
4) Using frisket paper, cut out a random shape for mountains and place about half way down the design.
5) Spray with green.
6) Very lightly spray edge with a darker green at the top of the mountains.
7) Spray a darker blue where the sea should be gently fading in to a lighter blue.
8) Using more frisket, cut some wave shapes and randomly and lightly spray in the white.
Using a very fine brush add it the seagulls, (by hand) The design then needs to be sealed with a spray varnish, being sure not to use too much as this will crack the design. Then , to finish off, apply a coat of clear top coat nail polish, and it’s done!
Copyrights :Airhead Airbrush.Com , Inc. Reserved No part of this tutorial may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, electrostatic, magnetic tape, mechanical or otherwise, without prior permission in writing from Airhead Airbrush. Com , Inc. and or the Contributing Artist