Airbrush Masking Material – Transfer Tape – Video

In this short video we’ll take a look at a masking material called transfer tape. Transfer tape is used in the vinyl sign industry for transferring vinyl letters, graphics onto the intended surface. You can buy transfer tape in just about any width roll from most sign retailers. Be sure to get low tack transfer tape. This is just one of the many masking materials you can use in your airbrush projects, expense wise it’s one of the least expensive. I will cover other masking materials asp so please check my channel often. I hope you found this helpful. It’s just paint, relax and have fun. Don

Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *